sabato 29 marzo 2014

HOW LEARN ENGLISH WITHOUT ANY TEACHER

Hello guys , I’m a italian man borned in a small town close Florence ,  when I was a teenager I studied a bit of english in the school , but unfortunately  I stopped to go in the school  when I was 16 years because the professors weren’t able to involve me in any lessons , at that time probably the only english words that I knowed was  ” yes and stop “. Five  years ago , I started to learn english almost by chance , there were some books that I wanted to read but was avaible only in english , so this is the real reason because I started, after that ,I discovered to love this language and I chose to keep going, so  this allowed  me of learn a lesson , that is you learn well a thing only when you need of it or you have passion for it.
Anyway there are varius level of english :    beginner , elementary , intermediate , post intermediate , advance , perfect, right now I think to be at post intermediate level , and my  goal is reach an advance level in some years , maybe two or three.
That funny thing is that I started to learn english by myself  and I passed from beginner level to post intermediate level without any teacher and never go in any english country , I did all this with a computer and little else , from a town of Italy , the whole process lasted five years , but without many mistake that I did ,I would have been able to reach this result in three years.
Now , I  can read and write  very well  and I can manage without many problem a conversation with a native english people , but for conversation I not mean basic stuff like  ” Hi , what’s your name ? ” or ” how are you ? ” , I can talk with a english person for one hours, about varius topics of course I’m not a professor , my english is only  enough good , still I do many grammar mistake when I write and  my spoken is not perfect , but one time again , if you consider that I reached this level without any help , it’s a good result.
I think that take english lessons with a teachers that follow you it’s not a waste of time and you should do it  if you like it, but you must know that it’s not necessary for reach a good level , the same thing is true for going in english country.
Because I’m not a genius , if I did it , you can do it , there are many tricks , that can allow you to start  study english from beginner and reach a good level in few years without  never put  a feet in America or London.
I did in this way , for two months I studied basic english grammar  and the most used english words ,  what I did after wasn’t study anymore ,  rather was make some things that I liked to do, where the english was involved , a very fun way to learn it.
Through this blog I wanna share with you many tricks that I used , it’s devoted to every people in the world that are learning english and will do it in a more fun way then classic methods, I hope to help you and I’m sure that also you can help me to improve my english.
I have open this blog also because I like write in english and will do it better and better , so let me know  if I do grammar mistake when I write ,  I’m here to learn me too.
Also some advices about how built and improve this blog  would be well appreciated.
Have a nice day….





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento